The Sunshine Award

I have been nominated for the Sunshine Award by this amazing girl.
 
The Rules:
1. Include the award logo in a post or on your blog page.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself. These are below.
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
4. Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award
5. Share the love and link the person who nominated you! :)
Questions:
1. What would you most like to change about yourself?
I would like to be less indecisive, it's my biggest drawback. I'mreally bad at taking desicions by myself and it drives me crazy. Also i would like to finally become completely financially independent.
2. What is your theme song?
  ''How Soon Is Now'' by The Smiths.
3. One part of your life memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?
I am pretty satisfied with my life by now, i appreciate all the bad things as much as the good things, they just make my life complete.

4. What generation do you wish you had been a part of?
 60's and the 70's. I love the hippies, the sense of happiness, love and music that marked that period, even if it was just an illusion.
5. What was your favorite childhood toy?
I had a lot of toys, but i haven't been really attached to any special.
6. What's your favorite housecleaning chore?
I don't have a favourite chore.
7. Do you Tweet?
Yes,but only updates about new posts.
8. Any goals?
Too many to name. I'm overly ambitious person.
9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time?
Ouu, i don't like tequila, so no, but Cosmopolitan and Mojito are always welcome :)
10. What is the ugliest car you've every driven and were embarassed to be seen in?
I don't drive.
My nominations are:





Broj komentara: 12:

  1. Hehe congrats! :)

    xo - Sheila

    Giveaway on my blog!
    http://sheislovely.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Thank you sooo much!!! This made my day :)
    I will do this post as soon as possible!!
    xx
    Alona

    http://www.fashionfreshman.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Showing some IFB love:)
    Just liked your facebook page from http://fashionresidence.com/?p=1519:)))
    all the best!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Congrats on the award. ;)

    Ivana
    http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Hello, I found your blog from a friend and I went to visit! I loved your post and I am going to stay on top of all the news!

    I hope my blog:

    www.todacharmosa.com

    If you want to follow me I'll be very happy! ♥ hugs

    http://lookbook.nu/pathymoreira

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Lara -
    LOVE your blog, I am following back!! Thank you for following me. I love your pictures and style, very hot and rock and roll!

    From NYC all the way to Croatia, you have a new fan!! :)

    Thank you again! <3
    xoxo,
    LC

    www.LCinNYC.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Pozdrav!

    Kako je lijepo svoj ​​blog! Jeste li okrenuo sljedbenik! Da uvijek ostati unutar
    vijesti, I volio svoje postove!
    Također imam blog i željeli pozvati tamo
    Ljepota susret u focus'll čekati tamo, a ako možete pretvoriti sljedbenik, također hvala!


    www.belezaaemfoco.blogspot.com.br
    www.facebook.com/belezaaemfoco

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Oh, just saw that!
    Thank you!
    <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši