Found this post on http://mademoisellemeese.blogspot.com and i had to do my own version.
I love this kinds of playful posts which help us to meet each other better trough a little games :)
It was a contest of this kind on Polyvore but it was based on a template so people coudn't be creative enough. I made one in my own way. Hope you like it.
I'd love it if you show what's in your bag too.
Everyone is at least a little bit interested in that ;)
- I have Louis Vuitton Speddy Bag 30. I don't wear it very often lately, because i'm more into clutches now, but when i need a bigger bag than, this one is the right one. It has a lot of space but it's not too big.
- Yeah, i'm a smoker. And a really hard one. So ciggaretes are number one thing in my bag. I smoke these croatian brand called Ronhill Slims which are pretty light and feminine...and a lighter ofcourse.
- Chewing Gums or any mint candies are my second addiction.
- My Cell Phone. Nokia-some numbers-Monte. I could definitely live without a phone. I hate it but it's unfortunatly essential today.
- A wallet that is full of pictures of people i love, concert tickets, cards, id, bla,bla but never full of money :D
- YSL Golden Gloss. My all time favourite Lip gloss in a beautiful color which i can't even describe. A mix of red, purple and brown combined with little sequins. Plus it smells amazing.
- Maybelline False Lashes Mascara is the one i'm currently using. Nothing special, but fine. The only thing that matters to me when buying mascara is that it has a rubber brush.
- *L'occitaine* Hail to it! I'm obssesed with their products. Definitely number one beauty brand for me. Things i always have in my bag are Baume Levres ultra rich Lip Balm with 10% Shea Butter and a Hoey and Lemon hand cream which i also use on my face because it smells undescribably good. That cream is probably a number one l'occitaine's product i would recommend to start with.
- A pocket mirror, or few of them. :)
- And ofcourse a bunch of bobby pins all over my bag.
Your Turn! :)